As of March 23rd, 2020 and as a response to COVID-19, Concordia University employees will be indefinitely working remotely. Our Financial Aid Office remains available via e-mail and phone. Please check out our 'Counselor Breakdown' below to find your best point of contact as a traditional undergraduate, accelerated, or graduate student!
Invest in Your Future
- 99.6% - the percentage of traditional undergraduate students that receive and utilize financial aid
- $23,395- the average amount of financial aid a student is awarded
- 35% Of undergrads receive scholarships
- 33% Of undergrads receive grants
- 32% Of undergrads receive loans
Financial aid quick tips
Financial aid is available based on financial need, field of study, academic record, underrepresented minorities, or your area of residence. Here are some quick tips to get started:
- Be proactive
- Apply for scholarships
- Keep track of financial aid deadlines
- Carefully follow instructions (even small mistakes can delay aid or disqualify you for scholarships)
- Ask questions. We're here to help!
How to Accept Your Award Letter
How to reach us
Questions? Simply stop in, call, or email the Financial Aid Office. We are always happy to help!
Location: Stuenkel 103
Concordia University Wisconsin
Financial Aid Office
12800 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Mequon, WI 53097
Monday – Thursday | 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
* Closed during Chapel