Admissions Requirements for Professional Programs
Admission requirements are specific to professional programs, including:
Admission Requirements for Graduate Programs
General requirements for admission to Graduate Studies are:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 for full acceptance
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
*Each program may have different or additional requirements.
The Admissions Process - Graduate School
Please submit the following:
- Application form available at: www.chumesa.com/apply
- Non-refundable application fee
- One page essay describing desire for a graduate degree
- Résumé of your education and employment experience
- Two signed letters of recommendation using the Recommendation Form (recommendation letters on letterhead may also be submitted)
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
- Graduate entrance exams (like the GRE) are not required
502 Bad Gateway
When an applicant’s file is complete, the file is forwarded to the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee will make one of four decisions:
- The student is unconditionally admitted to the program
- cc国际_专业网投平台_502 Bad Gateway
- The student is denied admission to Graduate Studies. A letter is sent to the applicant with the decision of the Admission Committee.
Admitted students will receive:
- An acceptance letter
- Name and contact information of the student’s Advisor
- Student’s Falcon One Student ID number
Once you have passed admissions, you will receive an email invitation to Blackboard.
Blackboard is the platform we use to submit classwork to our students online.