Due to the impact of COVID-19 this event has been moved from May 15-16 to October 23-24, 2020.
Concordia University Wisconsin invites alumni from the Class of 1970 to reconnect with classmates and friends during the 50th Reunion on the 威尼斯游戏 campus.
Now is the time to provide items for the Class of 1970 Bio Book. Please complete by June 1, 2020.
This two-day event, which takes place in tandem with Concordia's Commencement exercises, will provide ample opportunities for fellowship, reminiscing, and sharing. Alumni will also have the chance to tour campus and see the changes that have taken place since they attended.
—1970 CLASS THEME—
“For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven” —Ecclesiastes 3:1
—SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES—
Friday, October 23rd
- 11:30 am - Check-in & Reacquaintance Reception/Lunch at Concordia College
- 12:30 pm - Class Photo
- 12:45 pm - Concordia College Campus Tour | Milwaukee
- 2:30 pm - Check-in | Hope Lutheran Church | Milwaukee
- 3:00–4:00 pm - Service of Thanksgiving & Praise | Hope Lutheran Church
- Sermon, Rev. Fred Hertwig
- Liturgist, Rev. Bruce Linderman
- Organist, Bob Rimbo
- 6:15 pm Reception/Dinner/Program | Zarletti, Mequon
Saturday, October 24th
- Events on Mequon Campus. Details to come.
Details to come.
- Gloria (Graham) Balgeman
- Rosalyn (Metzger) Hammes
- Shirley (Meyer) Piepenbrink
- Allen Piepenbrink
—REGISTRATION AND COST—
- $70 per individual for Friday and Saturday
- $50 per individual for Friday only
- $50 per individual for Saturday only
Contact email@example.com or call (262) 243-2008.